Most of the time, I try to maintain a healthy diet full of vegetables, protein and minimal carbs. But once in a while I like to say to hell with it and treat myself. It’s the secret to a happy life (you heard it here first).
There are two things Mad and Boujee really loves: lobster and risotto. So when I was perusing for recipes and came across this recipe from Giada De Laurentiis, it sealed my fate. This risotto is perfect for celebrating holidays, anniversaries, or those nights where you’re just feeling especially decadent.
- 1 pound (about 2 medium) lobster tails
- 4 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (or parsley!)
- Salt and pepper
You can find the directions here!